August 12, 2013

Insta-weekend.

Happy Monday everyone! I had such a great weekend and I hope you did, too!
 
On Friday, I was able to work on this awesome buffet that belonged to a friend's grandmother. It was given to me a few years ago and has been kindly stored in another friend's garage since then! I finally had the chance the work on it and went with a charcoal gray and coral color scheme!
 The gray is called "Dark Granite" by Behr - I love it!
My sister and her family were in town from Spokane so we had the chance to spend the day together on Saturday! I decided to take them to the flower mart in Downtown L.A. and show them a few sites!
It's been years since I've seen my niece, Kyra! She's all grown up now and loves photography and is an aspiring beauty blogger! She's adorable.
 
I picked up some fun pink hydrangeas...
And a bunch of stargazer lilies....love these things!
 After the flower mart, we took a trip to IKEA since their nearest one is about 400 miles away. They are driving an RV back home, so no worries about where to put the Alex.  That little box was HEAVY! Those Swedes are masters at packing a lot of stuff into a tiny space!
We closed the night with dinner and had so much fun! This was Deanna and my cousin's attempt at a selfie.  They're naturals :-)
We managed to get a decent group shot at the end of the night...love these girls!
  And finally, while at dinner Deanna showed me her cute app icons on her phone, so I spent most of Sunday changing mine! It's through an app called Cocoppa. It's a little confusing at first but after a few attempts I figured it out. It's time consuming but worth it (that is if you have nothing else to do!)
 And yes, Candy Crush is in my top four! I've been stuck on level 208 for days, weeks, months...I can't even tell anymore. We're in a love/hate relationship right now. But I will conquer it. I will!
 
Well, that was my weekend in a nutshell!!
 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment