April 24, 2014

The Empty House Tour.

Hi friends! It's been a few weeks since I last posted and I'm happy to say that I am all moved into my new place! The boxes are gone and I'm getting use to my new commute, neighbors, and surroundings and I love it! I thought I'd take a second to share pictures of the apartment as a blank slate.  These are pics I took when I went to look at the apartment for the first time...so please forgive the darkness.

Patio:
Front door:
 View from front door:
 View from kitchen:
Kitchen:
 Nook/Bathroom:
 
 And that's pretty much it! I have a patio, one big room, kitchen, bathroom, and 2 closets (one in the corner and one behind the door). The Craigslist ad said it was 390 square feet - which isn't a whole lot so I like to include the 63 million square miles of ocean just outside my door. 
 
That makes is seem WAY bigger!

9 comments:

  1. If you're looking for pieces that will allow you to have a traditional or eclectic look, thrift shops and estate sales might be an option for you. These places can have very unique items that will allow you to make your room. Thanks From Bathroom Furniture UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all understand media is a fantastic source of information

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is awesome! So much to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. “I really enjoyed all of articles on this website,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?

    ReplyDelete
  9. is extremely decent and exceptionally useful article.

    ReplyDelete